COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This year The Shabbat Project is running a lucky draw because we would love to reward you for supporting the Shabbat Project. One lucky winner will be chosen for telling us their Shabbat project experience.
How do I enter the competition?
2. Only content created by or featuring a person under the age of 18 (“a child”) is eligible for this competition. Only a parent/ legal guardian may submit the content and enter a child into the competition.
3. To enter the competition you must
- complete the information form on our website;
- tick to indicate that you want to enter your child into the competition;
- submit content in the form of a text or media file created by or featuring your child via our website at www.theshabbosproject.org in which your child talks about what shabbat means to them.
How many people will receive a prize?
4. Only one winner will be selected to receive the prize.
What do I win?
5. The prize is a one-year subscription to Jewish Interactive, a technology based platform for delivering Jewish and Hebrew education to children.
How will the winner be decided?
6. The winner will be decided through a draw.
What is the closing date of the competition?
7. The closing date is 1 December 2020.
How will I know if I have won and when will I be told?
8. The winner will be informed via email using the email address that you provide in the information form. The winner will be announced on 6 December 2020. Only the winner will be contacted - unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
How will the prize be delivered?
9. The details to activate your one-year subscription for Jewish Interactive will be provided via email using the email address that you provide in the information form.
Who is not allowed to enter the competition?
10. No person who is an employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant to The Sinai Trust, Haproyect Hashabbat or Jewish Interactive, or an immediate family member of such a person, is allowed to enter the competition.
How do I get in touch if I have queries or concerns?
11. Any queries or concerns about the competition must be sent to this email address: email@example.com.